Saturday, September 26, 2009

Madness!

Lately I feel like I'm stuck in a bad dream and I can't wake up. It turns out selling our home wasn't the best idea. Packing up and leaving the home that we started our family was very, very hard. We put so much time and careful thought into that home, that it made it hard to leave behind. I sobbed in silence for days.

I'm sure there were other contributing factors to the sadness, but I was devastated when we drove away. For now, all of our belongings are in storage and we are homeless. Living out of bags and boxes is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I'm a homebody by nature, and not having a home or my own space is making me loony. This is only week 1.

Ray and I both have had our share of break downs but we are trying to remain optimistic that there are better things on the other side of this. We are leaving to go look at houses in a few short minutes, and we hope to have it narrowed down to a few by the end of the week.

Say an extra prayer for us,

No comments: