Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Little Ladybug's Room!

Rayna's room got an overhaul. Her room has never really had "theme". Which is odd because even before Rayce was born we always knew what his theme would be, but for some reason we never really had the same for Rayna. So, up until now her room has been theme-less. While planning her 2ND birthday, I feel so in love with ladybugs that I decided to make that her room theme as well. While I was browsing the Internet one day I ran across a Hgtv room and that is where I got the idea for Rayna's room. I really love the way it turned out. I think it suits her personality well. Take a look for yourself. :)







Her wall letter I painted and hung.


Isn't she lovely!?


Matching pillow pet her Aunt Melissa got her.


I even painted her ceiling fan to match. Move over Martha Stewart! ;)


Incase you were wondering this is what it looked like before.


No comments: