Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sooooo tired!

Come 5 PM I am fighting to stay awake. It’s amazing how quickly I forgot how exhausting being pregnant is, especially in the first trimester. I had to refer back to Monkey bird’s pregnancy journal to make sure all that I am experiencing is normal. In his journal I wrote about being so tired and how my body is working harder while resting than a no pregnant body is when mountain-climbing. Now is when my body is manufacturing my baby's life support system and the placenta. Whew, I get exhausted just talking about it all. Sprouting bean bird is now about 2 to 4mm from crown to rump. It has formed a distinct head with the first stages of eyes and ears. The spinal column and cord are forming; buds that will grow limbs are also forming. Life really is a miracle. I can’t wait to experience it all again.

No comments: