Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Over the past few weekends I have traveled over 800 miles. Along with first trimester exhaustion, I’m exhausted! It seems like everyone is trying to get their last chance celebrations in before winter begins. Starting with my oldest sister, she gave birth to her third child. I wouldn’t have missed it, I arrived in plenty time to see the joyous occasion. Our sweet little Aiyana arrived on September 6th, weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces. She sure is a cutie, congrats Melissa.

Also, this past weekend we attended Ray’s uncles wedding. It was held at a ranch near Tucumcari, right at sunset, which was absolutely beautiful. Minus the rain, we had a great time. It was nice to see that part of the state which I hadn’t seen before. Monkey was very well behaved and adjusted great, considering.

It is so great to be home and I think it’s safe to say I am all traveled out for awhile. I have so much catching up to do around the house. I must start with laundry, after that an attempt to clean the back room to make room for our new addition. :D

No comments: