Friday, September 5, 2008

A not so relaxing evening

Last night I fell while trying get out of the bath. Smack right onto the floor. I laid there for a moment in disbelief. How could I be so careless? My next thought was how am I going to get up without falling again? I was still wet and slippery so I yelled for daddy and he didn’t come. So I swung open the door and heard him snoring, great! Daddy is one of those people (like most men) who aren’t easily woken up. So I put my head down and just laid there and thought this is going to be a long night. Then I quickly decided to yell again. Whew, here he came! He goes “what’s wrong?” As I laid there helpless on the floor so I go, “I fell and can’t get up.” He politely helped me up in the midst of trying to wake himself up and handed me a towel. I just kept saying I can’t believe I did that. Then, I started to cramp. WTH? So I put a call into the OB and the nurse said, as long as I wasn’t bleeding everything should be ok but to come in, in the morning to make sure everything is ok. And it was, thank God. I can’t tell you how quickly my luck is running out with the pregnancy and if I keep going at this rate I’m SOL!

Today I am fine just really, really sore. Let's not to that again. Capish? Capish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Glad you are ok! That had to hurt!