Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnancy Reflections

The Seventh Month

I've started thinking about the nursery:
I started thinking about it right away! As of right now, it's almost done.

I've been dreaming about you:
Often! I can't wait to see you...I think she will look like her daddy.

I used to love food! Now I avoid:
Used to? I still love food! Ha with all kidding aside I've been avoiding sweets of course and too much salt.

I never thought pregnancy would make me:
So hormonal! Seriously, it's outta control! Trying to contain these raging hormones has been tough.

I can't wait to:
Dress you up all in pink, in cute little dresses with you hair in pigtails!!

My prenatal visit this month taught me:
I'm anemic, hb was 161, lost 4 pounds, blood pressure was good.

My hopes:
To make it to my scheduled c-section date.

My fears:
That I won't make it to my date and get some random doctor.

No comments: