Friday, August 7, 2009

Microwave NO MORE!

Rayce thought it would be a good idea to stick on of his cars in the microwave this morning and turn it on. As sparks flew and I watched in horror I thought the thing was going to explode. I was sure he was going to die. I was feeding Rayna so I couldn't act fast enough so all I did was yell, "no Rayce no!" It was seriously one of the craziest light shows ever, and after the 5 seconds was over we held each other tight and just shook.

Then he glances over at me and says, "Momma my car, it's broken!" I replied, "yes son, you broke your car and you can't do that ever again." (only it didn't sound that nice) "That's a No, no, no!" He goes, "Yes momma, it's scary."

I am seriously at my wits end. Not in a way that I want to give up but in a way that I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm frustrated, it's frustrating. Nothing is going right, I'm being pulled in all sorts of direction and I can't keep up. Something has got to give, these kids are running me ragged. All I ask for is a few uneventful days...PLEASE, pretty please!

No comments: