Sunday, March 25, 2012

Celebrating 7 Years of Marriage

Usually I am so busy blabbing about the kiddos, that I forget to talk about Ray and I. Recently we celebrated 7 years of marriage together. Ray planned a super fancy evening for us. He made surprise and private reservations for us at a very romantic place called Vernon's Hidden Steakhouse. It was super fancy and very creative at the same time. The restaurant was based on the Prohibition Era so, to enter, you needed a password. Once inside, we were met by a member of the "mob". He gave us a speech ( in a funny New York accent) on the rules of the restaurant and I just couldn't help but chuckle the entire time. It was neat and it set the atmosphere for a fun filled evening.

After dinner, we headed to the movies to see The Vow. What an appropriate movie for the evening at hand. We loved the movie. I have always loved Rachel McAdams since The Notebook. Not to mention Channing Tatum was nice to look at. All in all it was a fantastic evening. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that still, after 7 years, plans a great anniversary date. <3


No comments: