Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rayna is 3! Barbie Birthday

This year Rayna wanted a Barbie Birthday. I cannot believe how quickly she is growing up! She is just as sweet as can be. This year, I made my first attempt at making her birthday wear. She wanted a tutu and a barbie shirt. To my surprise (after watching YouTube videos) tutu's are fairly easy to make and I had fun while doing it. I really enjoy planning her party every Spring. She always picks super fun girl things. So, without further adieu here are her party pictures!

Tutu and matching barbie shirt

My attempt at decor

I made my own pom pom tissue paper flowers

Our first attempt at cake pops as well. They were yummy

Her barbie cake

Lots of jumping

Her 1st Barbie house

Pinata

Candy!! Scram..


She is so diva and I love it. She really is so much fun! She has blossomed into the sweetest person. We spend most of our days together and she loves to go shopping! I'm going to miss her when she starts preschool in the fall, but I know she is ready to soar. Happy being 3 princess! And she does let it be know. :)


No comments: