Monday, November 3, 2008

Second Trimester

I am now in my second trimester and I still feel blah. All I ever want to do is stay in bed all day. I'm still nauseous throughout different parts of the day, and I just want it to end. My brain is complete mush and I cannot complete a thought. Hence, the lack of blogging. I'm patiently waiting for my "honeymoon" phase to begin. I swear if it wasn't for Rayce I would just stay in bed 24/7 and wilt away. Thank the Lord for him and Ray they keep me in high spirits.

Also, here are some interesting facts I read today about the second trimester.

By week 15, the fetus is around five inches long and weighs about two ounces. Although its eyelids are fused shut, its eyes are now sensitive to light. The fetus now kicks and moves. Its head -- which just a few weeks ago dwarfed the rest of its body -- is now more proportional. A fine hair called lanugo covers its body. The kidneys and urinary tract start to produce urine and release it into the amniotic fluid. The liver begins secreting bile, and the spleen begins to aid in the production of red blood cells.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......