Monday, November 24, 2008

No more "baba"

Rayce is no longer depends on a bottle to go to sleep. Actually, he has been off the bottle for almost a month now I just forgot to mention it. The process was actually easier than I had thought it would be. Rayce has always been a good wiener lol. I have defiantly learned to follow his cues and to kind of let him decide when he is ready to give up things. I’ve never really saw a sense in torturing a child by taking things away that they still depend on. I just think it’s cruel.

On the other hand I am having a hard time trying to get him to drink milk now. He won’t drink it from a cup of any sort. Also, he doesn’t like other dairy products such as cheese, ice cream, and yogurt. He’s a crazy kid, the only way he will drink milk is from a bottle. Hopefully he will outgrow this and learn to like milk in other forms.

For now I’m counting this as a victory that we are a bottle free house. Well, for now anyway!

No comments: