Monday, March 2, 2009

8 Months!



I am now about 8 months pregnant. Wow, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I know I keep saying that but it's the truth. I am feeling better than ever, with tons of new energy everyday. I think it all has to do with my iron levels being in check. I am so grateful because I am getting some much needed stuff done these days and in turn I am getting a good nights sleep at the same time. I hope it doesn't end anytime soon.

My baby now weighs nearly 4 pounds! The total length is about approximately 18.9 inches and my uterus is about 5 inches above my bellybutton. Also, articles say my baby sleeps 90-95% of the day. I find that hard to believe because Rayna sure is an active one! She wakes me up in the middle of the night just from all that rolling around she is doing in there. Absolutely amazing! We just can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!