Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sick, again!

My poor little Rayce he is sick yet again. Doesn't he look horrible? Although, I feel this picture does no justice for how Rayce has been feeling nor, for what we have been through this weekend. This will make the third time since the cold/flu season started that Rayce has been sick. I don't understand how he is getting sick so much. At first, I thought he had caught croup since he was exposed to it on Monday but, as the weekend went on it's been more apparent that he just caught a nasty virus. His toys have gone untouched all weekend and he has basically just been slumping around whimpering and whining, my poor little guy. I think this has been the hardest virus thus far. Ray and I have just felt totally helpless the last couple of days. It breaks my heart to see Rayce suffering. Pray that he gets well soon not just for his health but mine as well. Momma is pooped!

No comments: