Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Huge Task



This is soon to be Rayna’s room and it is nowhere near to being ready for her. Ack, just thinking about it drives me nuts. For the last 2 years this has been our junk room. You know the kind of room where you just throw everything in it when company is coming over, kind of room. It has also acted like our garage since we don’t have one. Kind of just a place to put things that don’t have a place. Well, all that now needs to change and I have no idea what to do with all this junk. It’s too cold outside to have a yard sale and some of this stuff I need to keep but I don’t have a place to put it. Now do you see my frustrations? I am on a mission though, a mission to get this room ready for her. We already bought her changing table so that is my motivation for getting this room cleaned out. Wish me luck! I will post pics as the room progresses.

No comments: