Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No Photo Memories this Year

If you are wondering where all our Christmas pics are of from this year’s Christmas you are out of luck. Remember that new camera I told you I got? Well, I was trying to figure the thing out and it told me I needed to reformat my memory card so, I did, without even giving it a secong thought. The kicker is, that memory card was out of my old camera and any pictures I had on it are now lost. Talk about a downer right? All the pictures I had taken of us opening our gifts on Christmas morning, including our stockings, and Rayce big Jeep surprise were all on that memory card. Ugh, I just can’t get over that fact that I did that.

We had covered Rayce’s Jeep with a sheet and a big bow on top, I had got the cutest picture of him poking his head under the sheet to see what was under it. I am so sad. Also on that memory card were the pictures of us opening all of our gifts from my mom, which we all loved. Sorry mom I know you wanted to see those pics. So, I could go on and on about what was on there but I won’t because it only gets me all upset all over again. For now, I’m trying to capture new memories and I’m sure I will have my new memory card filled up in no time.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......