Thursday, January 22, 2009

Less than 100 days to go!

Ninety seven days to go to be exact. OMG, can you believe it is going this fast? I can’t. I’m feeling pretty darn good these days. I mean of course, with the exception of normal fatigue here and there but, other than that I’m doing well. My back and pelvis pain is basically gone. I’m not sure if it’s from my mini vacation we took or if it’s from those bomb ass pain meds my OB gave me. Whatever the cure was, I’ll take it!

In some ways I have found this pregnancy to be easier then my pregnancy with Rayce. I don’t know, with Rayce, it seemed like I always had something to complain about. Maybe all the hype just hasn’t hit with this pregnancy yet! (Knock on wood) So, for today, at least, I’m feeling great! I’m going to soak up the opportunity to work on Rayna’s room this weekend. Her changing table is almost put together and her wall paper border should be coming in the mail tomorrow. Yay, I’m so excited! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: