Thursday, January 8, 2009

Look who's 2!



No amount of gold could ever compare,
To the gift of love that my son shares.
I’ve been blind and I couldn’t see,
That all the love I’ve wanted is right in front of me.
He gives me reason to get through another day,
Maybe it’s how he loves me in his little special way.
He wraps his little arms around me and makes things right.
From sweet touches to his hugs and a gentle kiss…
He makes this hell on earth seem more like peaceful bliss.
That great kool-aid smile and the twinkle in his eyes…
Every time I look at him it makes me want to cry.
But they’re not tears of sorrow; they’re tears of pride and joy…
To know that all this love is wrapped in one little boy.

I can't believe you're already 2! Happy Birthday!!

Mommy loves you my sweet boy.

No comments: