Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who's ready for Spring?

We had a batch of nice weather last week and it got me thinking about spring time. I started thinking about how much I just love spring time around here. It gives me a sudden burst of energy from those nice sunny days; the air just smells so fresh. I got a lot done around the house last week, stuff that really needed to be done. Then, bam, we got snow again, dang it! It’s just something about those snowing, groggy days that just make you want to sit around the house, under a nice blanket, and not do a darn thing. Dang it, cold weather you interrupted my mojo. I had a list of things I still wanted to get done before the nice weather was over with. Oh well, at least I tackled some of it. More nice weather should be on its way next week; I sure hope so because I need to get Rayna’s room finished.

Rayce enjoyed the nice weather as well. He got some quality park time in with Cousin Richie. Here are some more pictures from their day at the park. They make a good team and had a blast together.





No comments: