Friday, January 23, 2009

New Words

Sheesh, Rayce’s vocabulary has increased so much since I last posted about his new words. I knew if I didn’t keep up with posting about his new words I would forget all of them but, let me see if I can refresh my memory. He can now count to three, it is mostly when he’s about to jump off of something. Yes, my son likes to jump off of things. He has also started to indentify his colors. His favorite color is yellow and he says it so cute to. He now knows about half of the alphabet. He points to these letters, as well as says them: A C D E F H I L M N O Q S T Y The one that cracks me up the most is W. For some reason he calls it “L L”? He knows how to say double U, I’ve heard him say it, but yet he still continues to call it this. Crazy kid.

Some of his new favorite words are: cookie, shoe, see you, thank you, and buh bye. He is definitely starting to say more two-word phrases, which is right where he should be for his age. He goes to the doctor for his 2 year check-up on Tuesday so; we will see what she has to say about it all. I’m so excited to give her a good report. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: