Monday, January 26, 2009

So excited!



Everything you see pictured above I got for Rayna's room for under $20!! Her bedset, (bumper, sheet, dust ruffle) a hat, (for her to come home in) 3 rolls of border, and some wall stickers. All for about $18 and some change, SCORE! I'm so tickled I can hardly stand it.

I desperately needed to get out of the house yesterday so, I landed my self at Target. Like always, the first place I stopped was the baby section. I quickly found they were having a HUGE sale on baby items. I browsed for a minute and then, I spotted this cute bummper pad. I picked it up, saw the price tag of $4.98 I couldn't believe it! I thought my eyes were deceiving me lol. Sold! Then, I saw the rest of the stuff, I was just floored!

Then I started thinking, what am I going to do with the border I had got in the mail? I didn't match. So, I moseyed on over to Lowes next door to see what kind of border they had, thinking maybe they'd have one that matched. Once again I couldn't believe my eyes. Lowes had all their border on clearence for $1. Yep you read it right $1 per roll. Holy cow! So I quickly ruffled through all the borders and I found one! I found one that matched! I was having the best day ever.

It's a good thing we hadn't started working on her room yet. Rayce came down with the stomach bug so, her room efforts got put on hold over the weekend. I was bummed at first, but it looks like it all ended up working out for the better. But, once again I'm bummed. We probably won't get to work on her room next weekend either. Ray made plans. The following weekend is out of question as well. Ah well, maybe someday we will get around to it. Even if I have to do it all myself. :/

No comments: